FULL RECIPE’S BELOW
I’m back with another Recipe Video! This time showing you how I turned some classic desserts in to healthy sweet treats that are a lot more kinder on your body.
Please let me know which recipe is your favourite, and which one you’ll be making!
Thanks for watching, Tally x
CHOCOLATE & STRAWBERRY PUDDING
– 2 Large Ripe Avocados
– 200g Strawberries
– 1 Tbsp Honey
– 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
– 100ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
– A few drops of Vanilla Stevia (optional)
Equipment: Nutribullet/ Mini food processor, Spatula
1) Add all of the ingredients to a Nutribullet or Blender.
2) Shake together, then blend until you have a thick and creamy Pudding consistency.
3) Serve with Strawberries, Cacao Nibs & a drizzle of Choc Shot.
BLUEBERRY & BANANA BREAD
– 2 Large, Ripe Bananas
– 2 Large Eggs
– 75g Coconut Flour
– 50g Oat Flour/ Oats
– 30g Sukrin Gold
– 20ml Melted Coconut oil
– 200ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
– 1 tsp Baking Powder
Equipment: Large Mixing Bowl, Electric Beaters, 2lb Loaf Tin, Baking Parchment.
1) Preheat the Oven to 180C and line your loaf time with the parchment (greaseproof paper).
2) Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl. With your electric whisk, beat together until you have a smooth and fluffy batter. However, if the batter is a little dry, try adding a splash more Almond milk.
3) Pour batter into the Loaf tin and spread evenly. Pop into the middle shelf in the Oven.
4) Bake for 20 minutes at 180C. Take the cake out to check if it’s ready by simply putting a knife into the middle of the cake. If the blade comes out clean it is ready. If not, pop back in the oven for a further 3-4 minutes.
Leave to cool before giving it a try.
WARM BAKED COOKIE DOUGH
-2 Cups Almond Flour
-2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
-1/4 Cup Honey/ Agave or Maple Syrup
-1/4 Cup Sukrin Gold
-1/3 tsp Baking Powder
-1/3 Cup 70% Dark Chocolate Chips
-1 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
-150 ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
Equipment: 7″ Baking Dish, Wooden Spoon, Large Mixing Bowl, Pyrex Jug
1)Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease a 7inch Baking dish.
2) Add the melted coconut oil and honey to the mixing bowl and light whisk together.
3) Then add all the ingredients besides the chocolate chips. Beat with a wooden spoon until thoroughly combined. You should have a smooth, batter. If a little dry, add extra almond milk 1-2 Tbsp at a time until you reached the desired cookie dough consistency which is a bit ‘wet’.
4) Add the Chocolate Chips and stir in until thoroughly combined.
Put cookie dough into the dish, and evenly spread so the dough is a few inches thick.
5) Place on the middle shelf in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes. The dough is ready when lightly golden, chic chips are melting and it’s still gooey in the middle.
Serve almost immediately with Greek yoghurt or Ice Cream!
APPLE & BLACKBERRY CRUMBLE
– 3 Large Bramley Apples
– 300g Fresh Blackberries
– 3 Cups Oats (before turning into Oat Flour)
– 2 Large Tbsp Coconut Oil
– 1 Tbsp Honey
– 1/2 Cup Sukrin Gold (for topping)
– 3 Tbsp Sukrin Gold (for fruit)
– Cinnamon (to taste)
– 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1) Preheat Oven to 180C.
2) Peel & chop Apples, add to a medium saucepan along with Cinnamon, Sukrin Gold and 1/2 Cup Water. Stir together and leave on a medium/low heat to stew for 7-8 mins, stirring occasionally.
3) Meanwhile, blitz your Oats in a nutribullet or Blender to turn them into Oat Flour.
4) Add Oats, Sukrin Gold, Cinnamon to a large mixing bowl and mix together.
5) Then to the same bowl, add the melted Coconut Oil, Honey and Almond Milk. Mix together until you get the chunky Crumble consistency.
6) Add the Apples to your baking dish, followed by the blackberries and mix together until evenly spread. Then add the crumble topping and make sure it’s evenly distributed.
7) Place on the top shelf of the oven for 12-15 mins.